Compact EEG with aEEG and Vital Sign Monitoring
- Space-saving design for the ICU and NICU
- 32 channel junction box with SpO2/ETCO2connector lets you monitor EEG and vital signs together on the same screen
- Optional aEEG trend program allows even non-neurologists to recognize at a glance abnormal brain function such as brain seizure
- Shielded electrode cable reduces noise and improves stable EEG monitoring
- NeuroWorkbench data management software provides remote monitoring so the neurologist can review the EEG.
To Know more
To Download the PDF please fill the form.